Being a new parent is exciting, but it can also be difficult. Fortunately, our experienced night nannies can provide you with thoughtful, caring support during this life-changing period.
All of our night nannies have over 5 years of newborn care experience and are CPR certified. Nightly sessions can run as short as 8 hours to as long as 14 hours. 24-hour care also available.
Get a curated list of night nannies that best matches your needs. Book a single session, a few nights or even a few months.
1. Tend to your children through the night so you can get the rest you need.
2. Work with parents on sleep training, lactation assistance, umbilical cord and circumcision care, as well as general newborn care education.
3. Care for preemies, twin, multiples as well as newborns with colic and special needs.
4. Help with baby laundry, sanitizing bottles, and equipment.
5. Support the mother with postpartum maternal care.
A special note on Our Commitment During Coronavirus.