Child Care Services Available
Newborn care: An extra set of hands to help with the baby so you can get some rest or just a break from changing diapers!
Full-time child care: The best option for parents who need to leave the house before daycare opens or need child care after daycare closes.
Part-time child care: Covering for a single full day to after-school care every day … and every variation in between.
Short-term care: Child care while you wait for a daycare spot to open up or are on parental leave.
Backup child care: Sick nanny? Sick kid? School closed AND you have to go to work? We’ve got you covered!
And even, Enrichment Sitters! Check out our Childcare+ option for sitters who can help with homework, art & crafts, singing, dancing, acting, sports and more.
BENEFITS OF USING APIARI
1. We match you to providers who have experience working with children in the same age groups as your children.
2. Every provider has been carefully screened and vetted. (Learn more about our provider vetting process.)
3. No need to worry about household employment tax. This helps you stay IRS-compliant and saves you the additional time and hassle of providing year-end accounting paperwork.
4. We can provide a receipt for dependent care accounts and tax filings.
5. You never need to run to an ATM to pay your sitter, and you can earn credit card points or miles. Who says child care isn’t rewarding? (Learn more about our payment process.)