We’re excited to offer our customer referral program! What does it mean for you? Cash credit to use on more Apiari services (that apartment is about to look extra sparkly clean) AND cash credit for the friends and family members you refer.
1. When do I receive my cash credit?
The cash credit will be added into your account as soon as your friend books a service. It will be applied to your next booked session with Apiari.
2. When will my friend receive the cash credit?
It will appear in your friend’s account once she or he creates one. It will be automatically applied to their first service booked.
3. Where do I find my referral link?
Your referral link and code appear at the top of your My Profile page.
Share the link and it will automatically credit your account when your friend books a session, or ask him or her to enter your referral code in the “Promo Code” box when creating a new account.
4. How can I or my friend set up an account?
Set up an Apari account. Creating an account takes less than a minute.
5. When does referral credit expire?
Never! You can hold onto your credits as long as you wish.
6. Is there a limit to the number of friends I can refer?
No. You can refer as many friends as you like, and you will receive a cash credit for each friend who books a service through Apiari.
7. Can I request cash for my cash credit?
Apiari cash credit cannot be redeemed for cash. It can only to be applied to future booked sessions.
8. How much cash credit do my friends, family and I receive for each referral?
The Apiari cash credit amount will depend on Apiari’s current referral program offer. Your current referral cash credit will be noted at the top of your profile. Cash credits will be given when your friends and family book their first service. Cancellation of their first booked session will result in loss of your Apiari cash credit.
9. Are there any restrictions to the Apiari Referral Program?
Just one! Cash credit will not be given to referrers or referrals who live in the same home.